The Triplett CamView IP Pro-8W (866) has a 4 inch IPS touch screen monitor designed for the maintenance and installation of IP cameras, analog cameras, TVI, CVI, AHD cameras, as well as for testing 4K H.264 /H.265. The 8 x 48 resolution enables it to display network HD cameras and analog cameras in high resolution. The unit supports ONVIF PTZ and analog PTZ control and is compatible with more than 3 protocols. The combination of touch screen and key buttons make the CamView IP Pro-8W very user- friendly. Other functions include providing 24W PoE power to your camera, PING and IP address searching, LED Flashlight, DC 12V 3A power output and much more. Its portability, user-friendly design and many other functions make the IP tester an essential tool for all installers and technicians. Comes complete with Li-ion battery, AC adapter/charger, BNC/BNC cable, RS485 cable, audio cable, 12V camera power cable, wrist strap, and carrying case.
- Ookla speed test
- Idel for security camera installersand technicians
- Works with IP cameras, analog cameras, TVI, CVI, AHD cameras, as well as for testing 4K H.264 /H.265
- Has PoE (24W) and DC power output (12V/3A)
- Network test including Ping/IP Scan/Port Flash/Link Monitor
- Supports Hikvision/Dahua/ACTi and more than 3 protocols
- Compact and lightweight wrist strap design