Purple K extinguishers contain specially fluidized and siliconized potassium bicarbonate dry chemical which is particularly effective on Class B flammable liquids and pressurized gases. It is electrically non-conductive. Purple K has been the choice of oil, gas, chemical and utilities industries as the preferred firefighting agent. It features an aluminum valve with light-to medium-duty anodized aluminum valve body and an anodized aluminum handle and lever. It’s equipped with dependable drawn steel cylinders, durable high gloss polyester powder paint and all-metal valve construction. Bilingual labels.
Amerex Model 479T is a 5 lb Purple k chemical class B C Fire Extinguisher
- Rating: 30B:C
- Weight: 9.5 Lbs.
- Height: 15.25 in. Depth: 4.25 in. Width: 7.25 in.
- Extinguishing Agent: purple K Dry Chemical
- Brackets: 16591 Wall/ Optional: 807, 818S, 821, 821S, 861H
- Warranty Period: 6 Year Warranty
- Certifications: Marine/ UL Approved